Happy holiday season to you! I love this time of year and all the festiveness of the season. So many of us celebrate the season with food and drinks that are associated with the holidays. One of my favorite holiday treats is my Red Rooster Holiday Mocktail recipe.
A Red Rooster is typically made with the addition of vodka, and you certainly have the option to add some to this recipe, if you would like to. But this is also a delicious and refreshing treat without the alcohol, if you’re choosing to forgo it. Either way, you’ll enjoy this holiday mocktail drink and feel oh-so-festive when holding it in your hand, in a gorgeous glass of course!
I made a short video for you to show you how I put this Red Rooster together. Just click the image below to watch me make it, or scroll down for the full recipe below.
And if you’re wondering how to stay on track with feeling your best this holiday season, I put together a checklist for you that you can download for free, right away! Click here to download my Healthy Holiday Checklist and get my top tips for maintaining your energy levels, good digestion and more this holiday season, and how to avoid holiday weight gain.
Red Rooster Holiday Mocktail Recipe
- juice of 1 medium orange
- 2/3 cup of pure cranberry juice no sugar added
- Sparkling water or soda water not tonic
- Liquid stevia to sweeten
- Frozen cranberries to garnish
- In a pitcher or large measuring cup, add the orange juice and the cranberry juice, and liquid stevia if desired to sweeten (start with just a few drops and add more if needed). Pour the mixture between two glasses. Fill up the glasses the rest of the way with sparkling water or soda water (about 3/4 cup). Add a few frozen cranberries to each glass to garnish.
- This holiday mocktail recipe could also be made in a larger batch by doubling, tripling, or quadrupling the amounts of ingredients. Mix orange juice, cranberry juice, and stevia in a large pitcher, and pour into glasses about halfway full. Fill up the rest of the glass with sparkling water or soda water, and add the frozen cranberries to garnish.
Are you following along with me over on IGTV? I’ve been posting more videos there from my kitchen including my favorite recipes to make at home and my grocery hauls, as well as some of my favorite self care routines and practices. If you’re not joining in the fun with me already, come find me on IGTV, and let me know what you’d like to see more of!