Meal Prep 101 Bundle: Breakfasts & Snacks PLUS Lunches & Dinners
GET BOTH OF MY MEAL PREP 101 COURSES FOR A SINGLE LOW PRICE!
Meal Prep 101: Breakfasts & Snacks
Come into my home kitchen in this 40-minute video tutorial where I’ll share my best info on how to get a better handle on prepping simple, healthy, and delicious foods at home.
In this course you’ll learn how to use my simple process to plan out your healthy meals for the upcoming week, and how to prep some easy foods in advance to make healthy weekday eating easier and less overwhelming. You’ll also learn my favorite easy and healthy, go-to options for weekday and weekend breakfasts, and all my favorite afternoon snacks.
You’ll also receive an accompanying 30-page PDF that you can download and print, which includes:
- a list of the items I recommend stocking in your pantry, fridge, and freezer for quick and healthy meals
- 6 of my go-to weekday breakfast ideas and recipes
- 5 fun weekend breakfast recipes
- info on healthy snacking and why it’s a good thing when done right
- my favorite healthy snack options and recipes (including my Hot Cacao Latte, my Anti Inflammatory Turmeric Latte, and my Energizing Matcha Latte)
- healthy lifestyle tips for every person, no matter your goal
- 7 tips to try out if weight loss is your goal
Meal Prep 101: Lunches & Dinners
In this 35-minute video tutorial, come into my home kitchen as I walk you through my streamlined meal planning and prepping process and show you how to move more confidently through your week with healthy meals for yourself and your family that won’t take you hours to make.
In this course you’ll learn how to prep easy foods in advance to make healthy weekday eating easier and less overwhelming, and I’ll teach you my favorite easy and healthy, go-to options for weekday lunches and dinners. You’re going to love my simple and unfussy recipes!
You’ll also receive an accompanying 28-page PDF that you can download and print, which includes:
- a list of the simple meal prep steps I recommend you take each week a list of the items I recommend stocking in your pantry, fridge, and freezer for quick and healthy lunch and dinner meals no matter how little time you have
- a list of the healthy condiments I love and recommend to spice up basic dishes and make them taste special
- 5 of my go-to weekday lunch ideas and recipes, including my Veggie Burger Bowl and my Faux Subway Sandwich
- 5 of my go-to weekday dinner ideas and recipes, including my English Muffin Pizzettes and my Sweet Potato & Black Bean tacos
- 5 tips around how to transition to a more plant based