Meal Prep 101: Lunches and Dinners
In this 35-minute video tutorial, come into my home kitchen as I walk you through my streamlined meal planning and prepping process and show you how to move more confidently through your week with healthy meals for yourself and your family that won’t take you hours to make.
In this course you’ll learn how to prep easy foods in advance to make healthy weekday eating easier and less overwhelming, and I’ll teach you my favorite easy and healthy, go-to options for weekday lunches and dinners. You’re going to love my simple and unfussy recipes!
You’ll also receive an accompanying 28-page PDF that you can download and print, which includes:
- a list of the simple meal prep steps I recommend you take each week a list of the items I recommend stocking in your pantry, fridge, and freezer for quick and healthy lunch and dinner meals no matter how little time you have
- a list of the healthy condiments I love and recommend to spice up basic dishes and make them taste special
- 5 of my go-to weekday lunch ideas and recipes, including my Veggie Burger Bowl and my Faux Subway Sandwich
- 5 of my go-to weekday dinner ideas and recipes, including my English Muffin Pizzettes and my Sweet Potato & Black Bean tacos
- 5 tips around how to transition to a more plant based diet
GET THIS COURSE PLUS MEAL PREP 101: BREAKFASTS AND SNACKS TOGETHER FOR ONLY $64 ($78 value). Buy the Bundle here & SAVE!